Sunday, July 23, 2006

blow job

by f-cynyr ©

my hands tremble your body
you stand before me, open and moist,
nipples puckered and engorged with lust and anticipation
craving the sharp short electric charge
that rolls you to gasp
and tremor

longing for more,
mouth agape, lips slick and swollen
they glisten with fervor and wanting.

In your flowing delirium,
You drop to your knees,
Penance of you lust and devotion
Eyes glazed, face as pure as light,
You take the flesh jewel in pious clasp hands
Longing and praying for my
Pure white eruption.

Hoping to capture ecstasy
In you mouth, and swallow the sacrament.

You meld and become one with the flesh,
Surrendered to the driving rhythm
Of urgency;
Your lips, slick and eager, tighten,
You serpentine tong curls and
Thrashes in excitation, mumbling a prayer.

As urgency crests to the final blinding release,
And I topple, entwined with you,
Spent and released;
With my discharge your fulfillment
Is complete.

No comments: