Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nurture

by f-cynyr ©

You, my troubled pet,
tight and jerking with stress
and wound with grief from a
sharp cutting world.

You crawl to me,
rub against my leg,
your eyes pleading
for the strength of my hand.
and the release it would bring.

Naked across my lap,
I stretch you,
I caress that
creamy Irish ass,
circling each tender
cheek,
I twirl my finger along
the curling D that is
your brand.
Then lightly, I
wisp a smack on your
trembling bottom.

Smack, then thud,
whack, then caress,
slap, then probe
swelling lips,
the hypnotic rhythm
starting your voyage.

Each cheek twitches,
then softens,
I randomly clout
from cheek to cheek,
tenderly increasing
until your body loosens,
until you begin to flow.

Ass pale as moonlight,
then with slap after slap
it buds soft tender pink,
then blooms rose,
finally blossoming burning red.

My hands slide along
thighs, to spread
swelling lips, to
ever so slightly enter
your glistening grotto,
and then lightly
graze your nub.

Checking between swats,
moist and wet,
increasing in impact
and thud and sting.

Your breath grows rhythmic,
your body liquid,
your eyes become hooded.
You begin leaking long tendrils, and
my two probing fingers come away
drenched,
as the smacks thud
down upon red
throbbing cheeks,
until I see you tumble
deeper,
into your space.

I have brought you
to your core,
to find your inner
balance,
connected you to your Tao to
drift and float in the stream
of your self.
So then, for a while, you
are whole and complete,
my treasured selkiepet.

I then reel you in,
bring you back to my care

Still in your fugue, you are
then wrapped and rocked
and held,
your desire quenched, spirit nurtured,
you curl and rub into me
then drift safely, cherished
into a contented doze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh ... beautiful