Saturday, December 02, 2006

Frenzy

by f-cynyr ©


Your moist loins
drew me in,
hardened me,
and I grew claws and fangs.

In the throes of your
hunger,
I raked nails down your
white back
and sunk my teeth
into the round of your
shoulder.

I battered your body
till it was only heat
and moisture and need.

You gasped and struggled,
trying in your fury
to buck and twist me out and
off your back.

But my claws mauled your
tender breasts
and dug through flesh
drawing gasps of urgency
and raw red furrows
down your shoulder blades.

One hand pinning your wrists,
the other buried in your
mane of red hair,
pulling your head back,
as I thrashed you from behind
with my ridged body,
until you howled in
release and your
body spasmed then returned
from our feral frenzy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonjour,

YOu had left a comment on my poem a while back. Just read it today and linked up to you. What a nice surprised to read that you too write poetry. Very nice. Very hot.

Come visit me again as I have updated my blog with lots more smut.

Ciao,
Barca

http://eroticlines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see who you're talking to. Ovid couldn't say it better.

L.