Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sub Song

by f-cynyr ©

This My Master, is
my song to You.
I give to You
this hymn of love
and devotion.

I give to You
my most
precious possession.
I give to You
my gift of
obedience, of body,
mind and spirit.

I long for Your hand,
I long for Your whip.
Most of all,
I long for You.

Cuffed and at Your feet,
helpless and vulnerable,
I tremble for Your caress.
I long to swallow whatever
You give.

Bound and chained,
my body is Yours.
I stay open for You
waiting for You to fill me.

Stretched and tethered
and roped,
Your hand brings me pain,
Your hand brings me pleasure.

I render my spirit
to You,
I long for Your firmness,
and Your throbbing discipline.

Collared and leashed,
I crawl to You,
to sit at Your feet,
to be Your pet.

You bind my body
with chains and rope,
but You unfetter my
spirit, You set
me free.
My desire I give to You.
My servitude,
You hold in your hands.

I am on my knees
for You,
there is no ordeal
of flesh or spirit,
that I will not bear
for You.

All this I willingly
give, for
You are my master,
my One.
My DOM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut, ca va?

Il fallait absolument que je te fasse partager un plan pour gagner de l'argent,
c'est génial, et super simple! Tu peux gagner plus de 2775 € par mois
et tout ca grâce à 1€ seulement!
Ca te coûte rien d'essayer l'inscription est gratuite ;o)

Rend toi à cette adresse et fait comme moi inscris-toi et suis les instructions:
http://www.2775.eu/1281
p.s.:et viens voir mon blog www.lucrablog.com/stefiboy
questions:stefiboy@hotmail.com

greenlacewing said...

I like the pure devotion.

Anonymous said...

I acccept.

L.