Monday, March 17, 2008

Discipline and Pleasure










by f-cynyr ©


You slithered, trembling and panting
onto my lap.
Naked and enthralled
filled with
trepidation and throbbing
electric expectation.

Your ass pure vanilla white,
bare, clenched in anticipation.
Passion and a deep soulful longing
had driven you to me,
but lust had made you crawl,
and a longing for the hand of
discipline made you stay.

Now across my knees,
you wished for release,
You wished for punishment;
To me you had surrendered.
Crawled to my feet,
and begged for my collar;

Structure and commands;
a leash and a crop to keep you safe.
Punishment was what you craved,
a spanking was what you require.

Smack after smack;
moving from sting to arousal.
After the foreplay
and before the welts
each cheek began to glow,
to radiate the lust that you
squirmed to release.

Your body twitched and trashed;
rubbing and jerking,
trying to ease the itch
beyond the scratch.

Smack after smack
harder and harder,
louder, thudding and cracking.
Each cheek glowing, radiating;
Every so often between strikes
checking the heat, and the wet;
Starting to ooze with each blow.
Dribbling by the end,
squirming in anticipation.

You longed to transcend,
you desired it all,
but I knew the borders,
I knew the edge.
I knew to draw you back.
To make you wait.
To make you beg.

Flushed and peaked
eyes half shut with the hunger
I flipped you from knee to bed.
In an instant and a gasp I was in you.

Then a slither down your twitching body
tonguing you to thrashing explosion,
I had forever linked
Discipline with pleasure.

No comments: