Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Tast of You


by f-cynyr ©

Devouring the fruits of you with
the mouth of my eyes, you cascade
your silver onto the trembling tongue
of my hands as my lips carve
the language of your body.

The rhythm and chords of
your need spills their ropes
of braided light along my arms,
as I reach through the air into
the waves of your desire.

Calling across the vastness
of the moment, the salt
of your breasts spice
the hunger of my eyes.

I hold you in my circle
of tongue and fingers, until
the final cresting of your release
and your silver cascades onto
the parched ache of my solitude

4 comments:

Andy-bbbj Los Angeles said...

Great story very intense.

john smith said...

your writting strongly appreciated me....very well written!

shopping cart

john smith said...

fantastic! Carry on!
shopping products

HoneyScan said...

well done... nice poem... i like it... keep it up...