Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Liquid of My Hands



by f-cynyr ©



Lost between the gasp
and the curve of your
heave, I found myself
in the whisper of hips,
you unfold in the moment
of broken light and unravel
the secret sound
of I in you.


The hunger of your body
devours my moments.
In the heavy stagnant
air you rise from my bed
of thorns, bleeding,
red rivulets drizzling
there course along the
tenderest part of
your body.

you hold your
submission close
so I can sip from those
delicate streams of red.
I drink my fill till my need
is heavy and bloated .

I become tangled in
the moment, trip
and tumble into the
thick steaming taste
Of you.

I hold you down with
the hunger of my eyes.
you collapse, enthralled
watching my engorged desire
sway as I move and bind
your wrists and ankles,
with the softest of touches.

I blind you, steal your sight
so that only what I allow
reaches through the murk
and captures your body.

You lapse into the darkness
then into the pain,
as I torture your solitude,
you arch and thrust
half in escape, half in
longing,

Your body reddens
you grow into a stillness
beyond yourself beyond
the agony I deliver.

The deluge comes, a quick
cascade of blazing sensation,
a release beyond surrender
and then just the
throbbing twitching calm,

And you lay tender,
bound, and blind,
drifting in your blue blue
Sea, in the liquid of my
hands..

No comments: