Saturday, October 09, 2010

In Your Desperation.

In your desperation
in your tower of need
you spilled your servitude
into my controlling hands,
and in my grasp, in my bonds
you found the release your
hidden soul desired.

when your body ached,
then your spirit wept
you longed for the welts that my
stinging lust would bring,
you melted for me and
fall to your knees
in your despair.

My eyes held you and
cuffed your tender wrists.
you have lost your
body to me, but I handed
you your spirit
you bared your neck
to me and in my
hunger I collared and
consumed you.

Eyes cast down, hands
held out you are drawn to me
the fluttering beat of your
need surrendered to the
bars of my beating hands.

I hold you tight
wrapped you in my breath,
I hold you captive in
the cage of my desire.
you tug and pull struggling
for flight, and
my practiced hand beats you
beyond gravity,
into the high thin air.

You tremble and heave
and tumble into the
depth of the sky.

I hold you in my
hands , I hold your fragile
gift twisted around
my fingers. you tug
and pull thrashing
for release , so
the rope of my
body, the knots of
my need
hold you suspended
holds you enslaved.

when in the O ring of
your submission
when you needed my pain
when you needed my hurt
when the night empties you
and your life drains out
into the hollows of your loss

Your heart leaked away
your life bled out, and
there was only rubble and tears
only a shell of a life, that left
you empty and denied.

Then you submitted to my guiding crop
to the sting of my caressing hand
that led you from your personal abyss
to the glowing center of your toa.

Your release was purchased
your freedom bought with
your surrender,
you handed to me your will,
you presented to me your
body.

Your old life split into pieces
you were lost from your self.
you had to be stitched together
with my ropes, bound together
by my cuffs

You had never known the
freedom of flight, but
I gave you air and endless sky
with every crack of my whip.

You were lost, without hope,
but through my torment
in the heat of my breath,
you have found yourself
in the sting of my hurting
love, you gave voice to
your submission

The hunger in your blood,
the disease of your lust
brought you to me, and
your secret hunger keeps you
on your knees

You tenderly kiss the lash
and lick my beating hand
my discipline brought
you joy, my discipline
brought you release.
you desired escape from
the flesh, you desired
release from your
solitude of denial, so

In your desperation
in your tower of need
you spilled your servitude
into my controling hands.
and in my grasp, in my bonds
you found the release your
hidden soul desired.

No comments: