Friday, September 30, 2011

Completion

when you are in me,
your ridged being buried
to the tight curls of the base
of your root,
i near completion.

when your swollen cock
slams into my inflamed
drooling cunt,
and you yank my head
back by my hair,
and i whimper groan,
i near completion.

when you are between my
trembling legs,
and you pound again and again
into my aching desire,

until that blinding moment
you arch and spasm,
and i feel your worm milky spurts
splash into me,
that is the moment
of my completion

1 comment:

Amnaughty said...

This post is attractive. Thanks to share. Now you can buy online sex toy in Noida at a very affordable price. Best products like dildos, butt plugs, vibrator & soft pussy free safe and secure home delivery.
You are searching for a safe and comfortable sex toy in Noida online visit Amnaughty.
Sex Toy in Bangalore
Sex Toy in Chennai
Sex Toy in Delhi
Sex Toy in Hyderabad
Sex Toy in India
Sex Toy in Kolkata
Sex Toy in Mumbai
Sex Toy in Pune