Friday, June 23, 2006

Epiphany

You, under my hand,
become more than skin and tingle and
moist throb, more than wish and promise and
spasming possibility.
You become new, and each
unraveling of you,becomes the trembling
unfolding of wonder and mystery.

You, under me,
becomes that urging moment
that drives my flesh to
swell and expand
and enter into you.

You, under my hands,
unfold, swell and drip anew,
as if my hand shave never known
those warm secreted places that draw me in

You surround me in you,
and for the moment, the moment
blurs and streaks,
and blurs in the pull
till the final
spasming of wonder.

You, under me,
becomes more than you under me.
Your unraveling becomes araveling of us both.
Skin and nerve, once dormant,
shakes alive and strums and hums,
till the opening and unfolding of
your shrouded mystery.

You, under me,
holding me moist and tightand warm,
in the crease of your being,
and your pulling and squeezing
in the surround that you are
swells me beyond me into you.
Then
one final epiphany
and you swallowing tenderly that
fleeting piece of me
that your mystery awakened.

No comments: