Tuesday, June 27, 2006

For Blue

The blue anguished me into
the yonder of grief and
ozone of despair,
the thunder tumbled
along the burnt sky,
and eased along the
road , to the scar
between sky and earth,
bleeding the gap between I and the
world.

the wind of passing,
twirls and flutters this lone
voyager,
and the road shakes and stomps,
as I pass
in the skip of lightning
roped in the twisting
sound of sky, and drip of blue.

liquid blue noosed me,
surrounded, and ties my eyes, bound
hands, and voice,
and webbed the crisp maybe
into me.

I longed the crashing night for you,
until the waves and swelling
subsided,
and the blue, unwrapped me
from the yonder of certainty,
and the tendrills of
thunder embroidered you
into my flesh.

until, the blue of you,
wrapped me,
in brown earth, and silver storm,
till only
new blue glinted through.

No comments: