Sunday, August 13, 2006

Face Fuck

by f-cynyr ©

The glistening ‘O’ of
your mouth
surrounds me,
and slowly, inevitably,
moves along my length,
until you have taken me
completely and I have become
part of you.

I tremble with the
moist petting and caressing of
your serpentine tongue,
as you travel along my
smooth shaft, gently, lovingly,
swirling its length to the purple tip of my
being.

You fold your mouth,
and desire along the ridged
inflamed expression
of my longing.
Your lips and tongue
push me out,
then quickly suck me back,
as you rhythmically bob
from swollen tip to
ridged base and back to the tip
of my drooling shaft.

Your heated and hooded eyes
sparkle with desire and
glint with consuming lust,
as they softly gaze up
through stray red curling
wisps of hair.
As you ravishingly devour my
building need,
one delicate white hand
clasps me
at my base, holding me firm in your
intent, your other hand
floats lower to
satiate your own swollen and salivating appetite.

In unison, hand and mouth
mount to the precipice,
until the overwhelming
tightening of me
releases the feral force and I
savagely, brutally, tangle my
hands in your hair, preventing
escape and, demanding a
primal response,
slam my quivering,
pelvis into your
face.

Drool and lust lubricate your glistening
chin,
as your need opens to my pounding
and your hand fondles your
swollen crease and rubs your nub of desire,
as again and again,
I pound and thrust into
your consuming mouth.

Your eyes roll back,
you travel inward to
your primal core,
your body trembles and quakes,
between your fierce snorting,
and hoarse grunts
as you now urgently drive your
face into my groin;

opening to tumble me
into the deepest part of you,
yearning to capture and swallow my
sap, my very liquid
essence.

Hand and mouth blur
as you tremble over
the edge,
your body twitching
and heaving as your
throat
opens and takes me
in.
Primal grunts as you gulp
me down,
capturing and swallowing
my being, my very self,
as you tumble into
your own liquid essence and spasming
flood, as your other ‘O’
throbs and clenches open and closed,
open and closed, in mounting
waves.

The ‘O’ of your mouth holds
me,
as your tongue pets and strokes
the softening length of
my passion,
till flaccid,
and your ocean of waves,
subsides to a placid sea,
you satisfied, and I drained.

You release me with
a soft pop,
and smile, as your tongue
flicks to the corner
of your glossy bow lips and
licks away the last
remnants of
our elemental
selves.

1 comment:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Nice writing! Hot!