Sunday, August 06, 2006

Limets of the Heart

by f-cynyr ©

Your gift of skin to me
was beyond the desire of rope,
You, bruised and bloodied, whispered
my name, and draw me into
your pain and sorrows .
You came to me broken,
searching to be whole.
You longed for my hand,
and for the discipline that
you knew I had

Your eyes and mouth whispered
their longing ,and
their secret agonies.
They sang for
my loving cruelty.
You poured your sorrow into
my hands ,
and let me touch your intimate grief.
You gave me your skin, and then
you gave me your misery.

You poured your body
into my hands, and I plunged
them deep into your cruellest nightmare.
Your eyes winced with the flick
and crack of desire and anguish.
And in that twist of agony
you surrendered to me.

The cruelty of my body
whispered to yours, as each welt
remembers
the moment of my gift.
Now your heart yearns for my hand
that wields the whip.

Your bruises whimper for love,
your passions bleed their hunger for
the hurts that turn the heart,
and tortured caresses
that swells the flesh.
You mouth the words
of surrender,
beyond the limits of the heart.

You came to me broken inside,
you gave to me your skin.
You longed for my hand
and my discipline.
You longed for my darkness
and the cruelty of my heart.
And now in your surrender
you are bound to me
beyond pain, and
the limits
of the heart.

No comments: